Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off to Warm and Sunny California!

As autumn begins to settle in here in Ohio, I can only thing of one thing: thank God I'm headed to California today! I'm heading out to see a dear friend of mine get married near Temecula. I'm staying in San Diego since it is a bit closer to the wedding and I've never been there before. I'm excited, as many people have told me what a great city it is. I'm a bit crazy, though, I'm going to take tomorrow to drive up to LA to spend the day hanging out with some design friends. HA! Who am I kidding? By the time I get to LA, it will be time for me to turn around and head back to San Diego... :P Back soon, and bundle up all ye in colder climates…I'll bring back as much sun and warmth as I can fit into my suitcase!


Photo copyright ©Nicholas J. Nawroth. All rights reserved.

No comments: