Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Celebrating Castle's 100th Episode

So I did a dirty thing...I entered a poster contest. No prize, not certain of who holds the rights. I'm sure some NO-SPEC'ers out there will frown upon me. But you know what? I really don't care. One of my favorite shows, Castle, just celebrated their 100th episode. I was there from the beginning, when we weren't sure if there was even going to be a second season, much less a fifth! I've enjoyed every minute of the wit and mystery. So when I heard about the #Castle100 poster contest, I jumped right in. Not for fame or money, but because it was fun. It was my way of contributing and showing a TV that I care so much about how much I really care. I don't even care if I win the contest, I'm proud of the finished piece. So to me, my time and skills spent were well worth the effort.


No comments: