Friday, November 2, 2012

My original art for sale at DVAC's Art to Buy!

Over the summer, I decided to join DVAC (Dayton Visual Arts Center) as an outlet for the mounting collection of personal work I've been doing. I joined just in time for the annual member's show. This year's theme was No Borders, so my Dream Pig image seemed a natural fit. After a successful show (it sold!) I decided to participate in this year's Art to Buy.

I've worked up three prints for this sale: Dream Pig, Something Wonderful, and Dreamed It. They are available in 5x7 and 8x10 sizes.




I've also redesigned my Nap for That product line and I've got a Holiday Card featuring Nap for That's new mascot, Ned the Sleepy Sheep. This card is available exclusively at DVAC's Art to Buy and is very limited in quantity, get yours while you can! A BIG thanks to Annie at The Envelope for her help in not only the process, but making my Nap for That Holiday cards a reality—you are awesome!




Art to Buy starts today 5-8 p.m. at the DVAC gallery and runs through December 29. Come on down and see all the fantastic artsy finds for your holiday gift giving!


No comments: