Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Resistance is Futile


Girl Scout Cookies are a yearly tradition as we transition from winter to spring. This year, as I was munching my way through a box of Thin Mints, I had a brainstorm: why not do a poster that celebrates the awesomeness of these addictive little cookies with the tagline, "Resistance is futile."

I chatted with my friends about their favorite cookie and it was almost unanimous: Thin Mints were the penultimate Girl Scout Cookie. I had a few boxes of different varieties, so I  photographed them all outside on my patio for reference. (The best part about this photo shoot was that when it was over, I got to eat the models. :)

I was going to work up several variant posters, but after seeing the Thin Mints, I decided this was the only version needed.


No comments: