Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poopy Packaging Idea

I was in Wal-Mart the other day buying Christmas gifts and I wanted to buy some chocolate for my dad. I went over to the holiday candy section and was browsing the selection when I came across this:
(apologies on image quality, I only had my cell phone camera handy)

What the heck? Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea? Eating "poo"? Really? I just can't see this leading anywhere good. Now Wal-Mart critics may be tempted to say "well it is Wal-Mart after all"… sadly, I found more of these poo'ing jelly bean farm animals on Amazon! Ug. I hope this is one trend that doesn't catch on.


1 comment:

j,j,andhsmom said...

There really aren't words (at least none that can be expressed publicly) to describe what I think of this! And in a scary coincidence, there is a similar topic on my blog today, but at least I can give the credit to a four year old!
Annie