Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seen in San Diego

So I was on vacation to San Diego in mid-October. It is a beautiful city and my friend and I had a great time. And I was able to catch a coupe of signs that made me go hmm....

The first sign I encountered was at the parking garage. While the small sign says "push", the handle screams "pull!" So I pulled first. Then read. Why the hell would you put a handle vertically which is intuitively a pull handle on a door that you push? Geez, I felt like I went to Midvale...(bonus points if you get that joke... :)

The second sign was at the the Hotel Coronado. Here was the lovely outdoor dining setting...

But take a closer look....


So a) how the heck did the tables get on to the grass, and b) are the guests just going to float over to them?

Oh well, at least both of 'em gave me a laugh...hope you enjoyed 'em too!



No comments: